The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I create a new user account?
What courses do you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
Why am I having Problems Logging in?
I tried to login and get an error saying I have multiple accounts, how do if fix this?
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with UFT Teacher Center. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us. The email address cannot be assigned to another user in our system. If the email address is assigned to another user, you will be notified and given the opportunity to enter a new email address.
What courses do you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?We currently accept all major credit cards, and PayPal.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?You cannot cancel a registration online.
If a course is canceled by the program all paid tuition is 100% refunded.
No Refunds are given to participants who withdraw from a course.
For special circumstances please send a request to.
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Reset Password page.
Why am I having Problems Logging in? I tried my UFT password and it is not working.This system does not use your UFT login information. It is a different registration system. Click HERE to create a new account.
If you already have an account and do not know the password click HERE to reset your password.
I tried to login and get an error saying I have multiple accounts, how do if fix this?Your account login information is based on your email address. Click email@example.com *
to send a request to our staff to merge your duplicate accounts, make sure to the email address you want to use. We will also send you a password reset link incase the merge causes your password to become invalid.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned